$17.95 $36.00 You Save 50% ( $18.05)
This Glass Crack Repair Kit allows anyone to fix cracks or chips in windshields, safely, easily and inexpensively, before those imperfections enlarge. Kit includes everything needed to create a quality repair. Single-ingredient filler simplifies the application process by eliminating the need to mix or heat materials. Because the ingredients match the optical qualities of glass, they create a clear, blue-free repair.
100% Brand new and high quality!
Easy to use and operate, convenient for carrying and storage.
Save you lots of cost and time to buy a piece of new glass.
Match it with a curing light to achieve better repair effects.
Practical car glass repair tool kit for all wise car owners.
Allow you to cure and repair various kinds of damage caused by traffic accidents, impact, collisions, bump.
About Windshield Repair:
• This kit is designed to provide vehicle owners with the necessary information and tools to repair small damages in laminated automotive glass windshields.
• This kit should only be used on bulls-eye, spider web, star damages, and some combination break smaller than 1 inch (25 mm) in diameter. This kit will not repair surface pits larger than or
cracks longer than 3/16 inch (5 mm).
• If the damage(s) are in the Driver’s Primary Viewing Area (DPVA), as described in the ROLAGS, owners should have their windshield inspected by a professional glass repair technician to determine whether the windshield should be repaired or replaced.
• This kit can be used to repair multiple damages.
• The use of this kit may not repair the full optical clarity of the glass.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Preparing the Surface:
• As soon as the damage occurs, cover area with Transparent Tape to keep moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
• The damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent small cracks from spreading.
• Do not make repairs in direct sunlight.
• Ideal application temperature is 60°F to 90°F (15°C to 32°C). Allow the vehicle sufficient time to acclimate to this temperature if it has been in either a hot or cold environment.
• Surfaces must be clean and dry to make a proper repair.
• Do not allow the resin to come into contact with the car’s painted finish, wiper blades, or plastic trim as this may cause damage. Not all damages can be repaired to restore full optical clarity.
IMPORTANT! To reduce the risk of chemical contact to skin and eyes, always wear safety glasses and gloves when handling this product.
• Kit fixes 1 bull's eye crack or chip
• Quantity: 2ML syringe of filler material
• Cure time (the time it takes for filler to reach full set): 30 minutes minimum
• The minimum temperature for filler to cure: 50 F
TheGlass Crack Repair Kit is a sensational customer favorite, and we hope you like it just as much.
Congrats! If you have made it this far then you have won a special gift! Use code WELCOME at checkout to claim yours!